We believe in the Triune God - Father, Son and Holy Spirit. We believe that our sin has separated us from God and there is nothing we can do to make ourselves right with God. We believe that trusting in Jesus Christ is the only way to have peace with God. We believe that by Christ's death and resurrection we have forgiveness from all of our sins and the promise of new life, both now and forever.
- We believe in helping people of every age grow in discipleship and in God's love.
- We believe in asking questions.
- We believe in looking together for answers in God's inspired Word.
- We believe Baptism and the Lord's Supper are means of God's grace.
- We believe in serving others as the "caring hands and loving voice of Christ."
- We believe it's all about Jesus.
Faith Lutheran Church is a member of the Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod